This intensive is geared for clergy, church musicians, parish nurses, AIMS, - those who serve in church leadership in any capacity. We have challenges and blessings that are unique to our call. And balancing everything in ministry and beyond can at times feel overwhelming. Based on the groundbreaking work of Dr. Brené Brown found in her Daring Way™ curriculum, this time will empower you to experience:
- Greater clarity around areas of personal growth related to authentic life and leadership
- Life-giving empathy and self-compassion
- Critical awareness to cultural myths around vulnerability and how vulnerability is the path to connect to others, God, and ourselves
- Increased resilience in the face of many inner and outer challenges of leadership
- Learning and practicing healthy strategies to use when in debilitating shame
- Daily practices to cultivate living and loving with our whole hearts
In this 2 day intensive, we will learn with and from each other, create sacred ground where our stories are honored and where you can explore how faith, Scripture, and ministry connect for you and practice new skills to empower you to lead with increased joy, authenticity, and purpose.
Dates: Thursday, Nov. 17th 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday, Nov. 18th 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: St. Stephen Lutheran Church, 8400 France Ave. South, Bloomington, MN 55431. Conveniently located 1/2 mile south of Interstate 494. During self-reflection time enjoy the beautiful outdoor labyrinth or head to Girard Park with walking paths just across the street if the weather is nice.
Cost: $265 and includes the Daring Way™ workbook and worksheets, and catered lunches. To register and pay, please go to the Registration tab.
Process: In preparation for this intensive, participants will be required to complete a participant registration form, complete an online self evaluation tool and watch Dr. Brené Brown's two Ted Talks. Reading her books is encouraged.
Facilitator: Rev. Sarah Ciavarri, Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Consultant
Space is limited.
Questions? Please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (952) 210-7252.